Being an event vendor is one of the best ways for an entrepreneur or organization to gain exposure and put their products and services on display. Attendees will be coming from all over, so "show 'em what you got!"
If you are interested in vending at the 2019 Eastern Shore Juneteenth Festival please click the appropriate link below to get started.
This event would be impossible without our generous sponsors. It is through sponsorships that we are able to bring the main stage with exciting entertainment, to have amusements that keep the kids happy, and a host of other activities and necessities that are sure to make this one of the Eastern Shore's biggest festivals in the years to come.
Sponsors of the 2019 Eastern Shore Juneteenth Festival will receive a range of benefits from banners and logo placements to public announcements and advertisements. For more details and to find a sponsorship package that works for your organization, please email
We need your help to make this day as great and smooooth as possible. Volunteering is a great way to say that you were a part of something magical, to earn community service hours, and to promote bonding between your friends, family, and/or organization. Volunteers of the 2019 Eastern Shore Juneteenth Festival will be given an exclusive volunteer t-shirt and an up-close, exclusive view of the fun.
Shifts can be flexible and there are about five different volunteer teams to choose from:
1. Set Up & Clean Up Team: Set Up crew will set up tables and chairs, assist vendors with setting up their stations, place decorations around the festival, etc. Clean Up team will break down tables and chairs, remove decorations, and dispose of any trash.
2. Parking Assistants: The Parking crew will direct attendees to park at the Presbyterian Church (and the Downtown parking garage if needed); and will guide any attendees who need accessible parking. This team may also include crossing guards.
3. First Aid/Floating Baby Sitters: This team will float around the festival to ensure safety of attendees, primarily stationed around the playground/kids' zone.
4. Stage Hands: The Stage Crew will assist with any set up needed on the stage and directing artists and performers.
5. Green Team/Greeters: Responsible for keeping festival grounds clean and interacting with attendees.